Hi Hartmut,

>Hi all,
>my swikis often crash in the moment when I save an edited screen with an
>plugin like <?image src="ok.jpg" width=50?>

Sorry, but I think I have just crashed your swiki while I was trying to
understand the problem ;)

>after restarting the swiki I can see the image file name but not the
>image itself (the file name mutated to a link, and clicking it shows the
>image). What am I doing wrong?

Well, I think nothing ;)
It worked for me when I tried <?image src="ok.jpg" width=150?> for
example. It crashed when I tried <?image src="ok.jpg" width=100?>. I
have noticed that Swiki creates another image file in the upload
directory when it has to scale down (and probably up) the original image
and names it <originalImageFileName-widthXwidth.jpeg>. I have done some
tests in my own Swiki and it worked fine with an uploaded image named
"doll010.jpg". When I try <?image src="doll010.jpg" width=50?>, my Swiki
creates another image file named "doll010-jpg-50x50.jpeg". I am running
Swiki in a Linux box.

>You can examine an example there:
>http://wiki.e-technik.uni-rostock.de:8080/SuS/
>Thanks to all for any hints