Hi All, I've just moved some old Ani webs that were spammed to a development
server so our users can harvest any usable data out of them and then move
them to some refs swikis on our production server. We're doing this, by the
way, because there doesn't seem to be any way to lock out people's (and thus
spambot's) ability to self-register  on the Ani webs making the Ani webs
pretty insecure.

So now that the Ani's are at the new server, I get the following error when
trying to bring them up. Any idea what's going on or how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!
Sean
Internal Server Error Error: key not found