Sean,

The "key not found" error occurs when swiki is trying to find either
a page or a user. Go into your user list (/swiki/default/users/) and
page list /swiki/swikiname/pages) and make sure you aren't missing
any of your .xml files in the sequence. They must be sequential. The
same thing is true of your pages in the individual Swikis. You should
be able to just copy any file data to replace a missing file.

Jeff, best of luck in the search!

Derrel