Well, you could change the access control (for each site) in order to stop
all, but owners, from uploading. This is a serious problem. I'd love to
find a solution, but I'm too busy trying to get a job (Apparently a Ph.D. in
computer science from Georgia Tech doesn't get you one of those easily).

As far as the error, you'll have to move the directory
/swiki/default/users/ as well and restart.

Peace and Luck!

Jeff

On Fri, Aug 10, 2007 at 09:38:04AM -0700, Sean McKay wrote:
> Hi All, I've just moved some old Ani webs that were spammed to a development
> server so our users can harvest any usable data out of them and then move
> them to some refs swikis on our production server. We're doing this, by the
> way, because there doesn't seem to be any way to lock out people's (and thus
> spambot's) ability to self-register  on the Ani webs making the Ani webs
> pretty insecure.
>
> So now that the Ani's are at the new server, I get the following error when
> trying to bring them up. Any idea what's going on or how to fix it?
>
> Thanks in advance!
> Sean
> Internal Server Error Error: key not found

Jochen "Jeff" Rick, Ph.D., Georgia Tech College of Computing
[EMAIL PROTECTED], http://www.je77.com/research