Hi,
I would increase the swap space to alot more and see if you can get another
error message, but maybe some one else has a better solution to the issue.

Good Luck!> Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2008 14:38:31 +0100> From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]> To:
pws@cc.gatech.edu> Subject: [Pws] AlwaysCrashing> > Hello,> > I have a problem
with our swiki I cannot figure out.> After years without problems our swiki
regularly crashes every other day> or even just hours after being started.> I
located the most recently changed swikis and turned individual logging> on, but
haven't found anything unusual afaik. (still have the logs if> necessary)> > I
ran it in gdb then and it seems that it tries to allocate _way_ too> much
memory and thus is killed by the OS. it crashes on both boxes i> tried, under
two different OSes, happily chewing 512MB RAM and 1.5GB swap.> > unfortunately
the debugger is killed, too:> > Program received signal SIGKILL, Killed.>
0x080638c2 in allocateheaderSizeh1h2h3doFillwith ()> (gdb) [1]+ Hangup: 1
squeak -headless> Killed: 9> > a lot of these kernel messages appear:> >
swap_pager_getswapspace(10): failed> > and finally,> > pid 8214 (gdb), uid xxx,
was killed: out of swap space> > > Any ideas how to dig further to have it
running nicely like earlier on ?> > > tia,> t> >