Hal Eden wrote:
> sorry, i've been away from my mail, so didn't get back to you on your
> debugging
>
> what are your security settings? are you using passwords for
> legitimate users?  if so, then you could go to your admin security
> settings and change the default to "read only"
>
> hal

yes, thanks, shortly after i wrote the mail i found out that this also
works if one just changes "append" to readonly in the settings.

after repairing some pages and zeroing their .old
files, the biggest swiki went from ~900MB to a mere hundred. i hope that
the problem is history now.

thanks for the help,

tee