Ok, I got it to work. Basically, the new build resides in a subfolder
named:build\lib.win-amd64-3.7

I then copied the pycuda folder and placed in my Miniconda lib
folder:Miniconda3\Lib\site-packages

I had to rename the current pycuda folder with pycuda.old to make sure I could
revert.
When I do import pycuda.gl, it works. So I went ahead and downloaded the
interoperability example fromPyCuda/Examples/GlInterop - Andreas Klöckner's wiki
and ran it! There were some print usage that followed the Python 2.7 format
that I converted to Python 3.7 by putting the argument in parenthesis. I reran
and the output was:
Hit ESC key to quit, 'a' to toggle animation, and 'e' to toggle cudaTraceback
(most recent call last):  File "pycuda-opengl-interop.py", line 292, in
<module>    main()  File "pycuda-opengl-interop.py", line 249, in main
window = glutCreateWindow("PyCuda GL Interop Example")  File
"C:\Users\fcss\Miniconda3\lib\site-packages\OpenGL\GLUT\special.py", line 73,
in glutCreateWindow    return __glutCreateWindowWithExit(title,
_exitfunc)ctypes.ArgumentError: argument 1: <class 'TypeError'>: wrong type
I think this output may belong to another list (I haven't done my due diligence
yet), but if anyone knows about it and want to help, it will always be
appreciated.
Cordially,Fabio.

   On Tuesday, February 25, 2020, 11:33:55 AM MST, Andreas Kloeckner
<li...@informa.tiker.net> wrote:

 Fabio da Silva <fc...@yahoo.com> writes:

> Good morning,
> I was wondering if there are any binaries for OpenGL enabled PyCUDA
> for Windows 10. My understanding (thanks, Andreas) is that it I will
> probably need to build it on my own. Since I never did that, I went
> online and found some resources here
> (https://stackoverflow.com/questions/19634073/pip-install-pycuda-on-windows)
> with the source code from here
> (https://files.pythonhosted.org/packages/5e/3f/5658c38579b41866ba21ee1b5020b8225cec86fe717e4b1c5c972de0a33c/pycuda-2019.1.2.tar.gz).
>  Specifically:1. Downloaded
> the source code from pythonhosted and untarred it.2. On the main
> folder I ran:>> python configure.py3. Then I went to siteconf.py and
> enabled OpenGL on line 9:CUDA_ENABLE_GL = True4. Finally I ran the
> commands:>> python setup.py build>> python setup.py install

> After that, I tried to open PyCUDA in an IPython window and
> got:ModuleNotFoudError: No module named 'pycuda._driver'And obviously
> no pycuda.gl either.

If your build from above completed, then you should have PyCUDA
installed *somewhere*. This somewhere may just not be the same Python
interpreter as what your Jupyter notebook uses. You can find out where
these interpreters live by examining sys.path (from both the notebook
and the Python prompt for the Python that you used to build/install)

HTH,