Hi,

I've been trying out glade (latest beta), libglade 0.5, and gnome-python
1.0.4.  I put together a simple interface, just a main window, menubar,
and a scrolled window with canvas.  When I load the .glade file in
gnome-python a bunch of 'uknown widget class' warnings appear, in
particular for GtkPixmapMenuItem and GnomeCanvas.

Has anyone else run into problems like this?  I'm using gtk+ 1.2.4, and
other current (but probably not bleeding-edge) libraries.  Is this just a
matter of upgrading libraries?

thanks,
Rick

To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]