Rick Ree wrote:

[ ... ]
> and a scrolled window with canvas.  When I load the .glade file in
> gnome-python a bunch of 'uknown widget class' warnings appear, in
> particular for GtkPixmapMenuItem and GnomeCanvas.

The Python glade bindings don't include support for GNOME widgets, which
would explain the GnomeCanvas problem and possibly the GtkPixmapMenuItem
message too (not sure if that's a GNOME widget or not).  You could try
changing the glade_init call in libglademodule.c to glade_gnome_init and
see if that helps, although you'd then have difficulty distributing your
program to others with "normal" gnome-python installations.
To unsubscribe: echo "unsubscribe" | mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]