Does anyone have  a .spec file or example of a django implementation of
pyinstaller? Currently I have to run:

mysite.exe runserver localhost:8000 --noreload

Where as I would like to be able to set that as the default behavior if a
user clicks the executable. Even better would be to be able to run migrate
before runserver. The client that will be receiving the file is not
savvy and I would like to simplify the package installation as much as
possible.

Thank you!