Hi,

On Jul 20, 2015 5:11 PM, "Steve Piercy" <steve.piercy....@gmail.com> wrote:
> "Take over" implies ownership.  Is that what you mean?

I mean being able to react promptly to security and compatibility issues,
merge and review patches, tag and upload releases. The core team of
Kallithea has necessary skills and experience, so I think we can manage
providing Pylons all life support it needs :)

> You could be added as a Core Developer so that you can manage pull
requests.
> https://github.com/orgs/Pylons/teams/core-developers

This, together with PyPI authorisation, would be useful.

> You are more than welcome to make contributions to the code, following
the contribution guidelines.
> http://www.pylonsproject.org/community/how-to-contribute

P.S. Please Cc me, as I'm not subscribed to the list, and for some reason
topic subscription didn't work either.

--
Cheers,
  Andrew