On 7/20/15 at 6:10 PM, and...@shadura.me (Andrew Shadura) pronounced:

Hi,

On Jul 20, 2015 5:11 PM, "Steve Piercy" <steve.piercy....@gmail.com> wrote:
"Take over" implies ownership.  Is that what you mean?

I mean being able to react promptly to security and compatibility issues,
merge and review patches, tag and upload releases. The core team of
Kallithea has necessary skills and experience, so I think we can manage
providing Pylons all life support it needs :)

You could be added as a Core Developer so that you can manage pull
requests.
https://github.com/orgs/Pylons/teams/core-developers

After a brief chat in #pylons on irc.freenode.net, it was suggested that a new group, pylons-legacy or something like that, that has access only to the Pylons repo would be more appropriate.

To proceed, please contact Ben Bangert directly, as he is the owner of Pylons the web framework, and work out any details. I don't have any say in the matter; I'm just facilitating.
https://github.com/bbangert

At the very least, you can always fork the project and maintain your fork, but I understand that you'd like to be a contributor to the core.

This, together with PyPI authorisation, would be useful.

You are more than welcome to make contributions to the code, following
the contribution guidelines.
http://www.pylonsproject.org/community/how-to-contribute

P.S. Please Cc me, as I'm not subscribed to the list, and for some reason
topic subscription didn't work either.

You are shown as a subscriber with "No email" as your preference. Would you like me to change that? Other options are "All email" and "Digest". If you want to change it, you must have a Google Account for the address.

--steve