On Jul 25, 4:04 pm, walterbyrd <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> On Jul 25, 2:59 pm, Cliff Wells <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>

> > It doesn't.  Paste provides an HTTP server.  You can let it serve
> > directly, or, more likely, put it behind another HTTP server that can
> > proxy (I personally recommend Nginx, but lots of people use
> > Apache/mod_proxy or Lighttpd).
>
> But, since I'm using a shared host, which has apache (dreamhost), then
> I have to use fastcgi, correct?

This really depends on what options your hosting company offers. You
should check with them. Once you know what options are available, I'm
sure many people here would be glad to give advice on those options. I
would suggest that if FastCGI is all that's available, you might want
to look into a different hosting company (e.g., WebFaction).