Mike Orr wrote:
> On 10/22/07, Max Ischenko <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>>  Thanks a lot for your reply; it's very helpful. It looks like I should put
>> aside a few hours and re-evaluate TW to have an up-to-date opinion.
>> Hopefully Mike Orr could write some Pylons HOWTO by then. ;)
>
> I printed out the four existing Cookbook articles but haven't read
> through them yet. One problem is that some of them and the official
> ToscaWidgets doc are for Pylons 0.9.4, which is now long obsolete.
> Since I started with 0.9.5, I'll have to infer what 0.9.4 was like and
> then figure out what the equivalent is in 0.9.6. The Alternative
> ToscaWidgets with Mako article is fairly recent so it may be a good
> starting point.

"The Alternative..." one has just been obsoleted (for the good) by
0.1a2dev_r3534 which makes configuring it in Pylons much easier. I'm
waiting for my forgotten wiki password (which confluence is refusing to
email me) to update it. For the meantime this is the part in Pylons'
sample app where it achieves the same effect: http://tinyurl.com/2ts8zs

Alberto