>  Saving it in the session
> is the most convenient, and is how Flash works.

I'm not sure what I'm doing, but the session object dosen't seem to be
holding any values, this is how I'm trying to manipulate the session object:

    def formProjectAdd(self):
        #
        # validate!!
        #
        fData=request.params['projectName']
        if fData !='':
            query=Session.query(ArkClient).filter(ArkClient.client==fData)
            if len(query.all())<=0:
                formClient=ArkClient(fData)
                Session.add(formClient)
                Session.commit()
                session['status']='Client Added'
                session['statusCSS']='normal'
            else:
                session['status']='Client allready exists. Not added'
                session['statusCSS']='error'
        else:
            session['status']='No text entered'
            session['statusCSS']='error'
        redirect_to('projectMenu')

When I check though a debug, the session keys have been set and are there...
session.keys():

['status', 'statusCSS', '_accessed_time', 'name', '_creation_time']

The mako files starts with this..

<head>
  <title>ArkMain</title>
  ${h.rails.stylesheet_link_tag('/css/main.css')}
  ## ${h.rails.javascript_include_tag('/javascripts/effects.js',
builtins=True)}
</head>

<!-- left nav -->
        ${session.keys()}

And prints out:

['_accessed_time', 'name', '_creation_time']

Any help much appreciated.

Jules