Hi everyone!

I'm diving into Pylons and Tesla for the first time and I'm running
into an issue while querying on any table.

Example:
<code>
% paster shell

>>> model.Location.query.all()
UnboundExecutionError: Could not locate a bind configured on mapper
Mapper|Location|Location, SQL expression or this Session
</code>

I can use this Elixir model just fine outside of Pylons/ Tesla.  I'm
guessing I'm not wiring something correctly.  Any help would be
_greatly_ appreciated.

Details:
Mac OS 10.5
Python 2.5