> What do you mean when you say "importing a slightly modifed model on each
> client machine"? How different is it and why?

I had to change the binding in the model file, so originally it read:

Session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(autoflush=True, transactional=True,

bind=config['pylons.app_globals'].sa_engine))

Now it reads:

engine = create_engine('sqlite:///C:/ark/data/project.db')

Session = scoped_session(sessionmaker(autoflush=True, transactional=True,
                                      bind=engine))

(I'm testing the database on a local drive atm).

I'll look into using MySQL, the idea of transferring db's terrifies me
somewhat, but I'm sure I'll get there :).

Jules