The main differences I've seen with MySQL compared to SQLite off the
> top of my head are:
> - Rigid column lengths (SQLite stores long values; MySQL truncates
> them with a warning)
> - Different date handling functions (you'll need if-blocks in your
> code; e.g., if engine.name=="mysql")
> - Different autoincrement policy (not really an issue)
> - String comparisons are case insensitive (though I think SQLite's
> LIKE is case-insensitive)

Thanks Mike, much appreciated. I've found the rigid column lengths one, but
so far so good the models been recreated in MySQL with a few minor tweaks,
and I've been able to import the dumped data from SQlite, so wasn't as
painful as I was expecting. Thanks very much for yours and everyone else's
input