Hi guys,

I've recently been investigating how to run cron jobs for my Pylons
applications, and followed the example I found on the wiki by creating
a paster command. I've blogged about it, and uploaded the script to my
blog.

http://is.gd/3qpl6

One of the cool things about it (if I may brag a little!) is that you
don't have to do much to get it up and running. The command class will
find all your controllers, and will run a "cron" command if it exists
in your controller.

Constructive criticism is welcome!

--
Raoul Snyman
B.Tech Information Technology (Software Engineering)