On Fri, Sep 18, 2009 at 2:32 PM, Jon Collette <skr...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyone else have issues with that is.gd link?  It redirected me back into
> gmail.  It freaks me out a little.

It looks like the link is broken.  I thought it was a problem with how
GMail handles links in emails (I think it points to a Google service
that redirects to the original page), but if I paste the link into a
fresh instance of Konqueror that isn't logged into GMail, it goes to
the GMail login page anyway.  So I think the original URL is screwed
up.  is.gd is one of those tiny-URL services, so he must have put the
wrong URL as the target of the redirect.

--
Mike Orr <sluggos...@gmail.com>