Hi Everyone:

I have an HTML form that I'd like to validate using formencode, if
possible.  The form has three main options represented by radio
buttons.  If one of those options is selected, there are four sub-
options to choose from, represented by checkboxes.  For example,
suppose the three main options were football, baseball and basketball;
and baseball has four sub-options: pitcher, catcher, infield,
outfield).

The trick here is that at least one of sub-options (checkboxes) must
be selected if baseball is selected.  The other main options have no
suboptions.  But, none of baseball's sub-options should be selected if
football or basketball were selected.

How can formencode validator(s) be used to set up this kind of
validation?

Thanks.
Edgar