When you start a Pylons project, what packages do you usually start
with in your software stack?

I think I'm one of the few using ToscaWidgets - if I didn't have so
much developed in TG2 before I switched to Pylons, I think I would
have used FormAlchemy.  I have debated moving to FA.  I gave Sprox
another shot, and it has helped refactor some of the code that I'm
working on, making it more readable.  I currently use Authkit, but,
for another project I'm debating Blastoff which indirectly means
repoze.who.

Is anyone using an IDE for development?  I generally use svn & vi/
emacs but have considered moving to something a bit more 20th century.

For agile development, what other packages am I missing that might
make development a bit quicker?

FormAlchemy appears to move back to the single function within the
controller which does make things a little neater than ToscaWidgets
with the add, edit & validate/save functions.