On 16/12/2011 23:48, Michael Bayer wrote:
I was just looking to express (and top post, its just easier) that right
now the "sharing the base" patterns arent' nailed down, but that it can
be whatever. We can make it work whatever way people think should become
a best practice. Though usually things go better when I come up with the
best practice myself after getting a really clear view of the use cases.

More of a SA comment that anything else, but I wish there was one source of metadata, the MetaData object, rather than having some in the MetaData object and some in the Base...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk