Here's one.
http://ckeditor.com/

And the file upload/manager plugin for it:
https://github.com/simogeo/Filemanager

If you use it, you must provide some kind of auth policy, and I recommend you change the default path for UserFiles to reduce the attacks by the Google dork technique. Support is here:
http://forum.filemanager.corefive.com/

--steve

On 11/7/12 at 9:18 PM, ch...@simplistix.co.uk (Chris Withers) pronounced:

Hi All,

What's the editor choice to go for nowadays?

I'm ideally looking for one with good support for uploading images, resizing them client or server side, and with good clean html generated that I can style with my own css.

thanks for any help,

Chris

- http://www.simplistix.co.uk

--steve