On 07/11/2012 21:36, Marten wrote:
I would be astounded so see something like that.

I'm afraid you have astoundingly the wrong end of the stick ;-)

Admittedly, I perhaps wasn't as clear as I should have been, but I'm looking at things like TinyMCE and FCKEditor. (or even, showing my age, Kupu)

I want to pick something that will let content authors put together pages including styled headers, paragraphs, etc and image. I'd like them to be able to upload the image through the editor and have the image resized, if possible on the client side, if not, on the server.

Just wondering which paths people had been down with Pyramid and if there are any recommendations...

cheers,

Chris

           - http://www.simplistix.co.uk