Hi Vijay,
Your NGINX configuration file will give us more information.

How do you communicate nginx with pyramid? Gunicorn? That's my choice for
deployment (NGINX+gunicorn)

Regards,
León Domingo

Ender - Factoría de Software
leon.domi...@ender.es <jestre...@ender.es>
Avda. Cerro del Águila, 7. S23 - 2ª Planta
28703 S.S. de los Reyes (MADRID)
Tlf. 902 01 44 01

<http://www.ender.es/>
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/San-Sebastian-de-los-Reyes-Spain/Ender-Factoria-de-Software/142213119143359?ref=ts>