From: León Domingo <leon.domi...@ender.es>
Sender: pylons-discuss@googlegroups.com
Date: Sat, 17 Nov 2012 15:52:11
To: <pylons-discuss@googlegroups.com>
Subject: Re: " pylons + nginx " error 404 not found for all styles, scripts,
images

Hi Vijay,
Your NGINX configuration file will give us more information.

How do you communicate nginx with pyramid? Gunicorn? That's my choice for
deployment (NGINX+gunicorn)

Regards,
León Domingo

Ender - Factoría de Software
leon.domi...@ender.es <jestre...@ender.es>
Avda. Cerro del Águila, 7. S23 - 2ª Planta
28703 S.S. de los Reyes (MADRID)
Tlf. 902 01 44 01

<http://www.ender.es/>
<http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#%21/pages/San-Sebastian-de-los-Reyes-Spain/Ender-Factoria-de-Software/142213119143359?ref=ts>