> Any suggestions for 1-3 simple examples? Ideally with only Python
dependencies -- I'd rather not add Redis, MongoDB etc. since we already
have Supabase.

Aside from beaker, no.  I maintain `pyramid_session_redis` and - as long as
you disable redis administration - it is relatively insignificant on a
server that has available memory.  Unless you have very high traffic and
require more memory, running Redis with a 100MB limit is pretty
insignificant.

If you do use pyramid_beaker, i strongly suggest having it save to a
dedicated disk partition so that it does not overrun your server, which can
lead to downtime.

While there are memory backed options, there are two drawbacks for this:
* sessions do not persist across server or application restarts
* you can run into complications with forking servers

> Looks like there are enough docs available for us to proceed. Still, if
anyone knows of a sample app that includes that + oauth, would be great to
see. (I learn more from examples than from docs.)

I also main pyramid_oauthlib_lowlevel

     https://github.com/jvanasco/pyramid_oauthlib_lowlevel

The test suites have fully functional pyramid applications for oauth 1 and
oauth 2 flows, each of which mimic how a consumer server and provider
server will work with one another.