It isn't clear to me that reusing the inspect.Signature object was even
considered.  If it was rejected as too complicated for most signatures, please
put that in the PEP.  My own opinion, admittedly not as a typing fan, is that
if you need enough details to want more than Callable, then you probably do
want the full power of inspect.Signature, though you may also want some
convenience methods to indicate that certain portions of the signature are
undefined, rather than following the example function.

-jJ