Am 18.01.22 um 22:57 schrieb Victor Stinner:
At the end of my first email, I also suggest thinking about
incompatible changes differently, try to make affected projects
compatible in advance. The problem are not the changes themselves, but
how they are introduced in Python, and more globally how they are
introduced "in the Python ecosystem" (!).

I believe that some (semi-) automated way to actively test and notify important projects of deprecations/removals before a release would be a great addition to the Python ecosystem. This is a complicated issue, but well worth it. (I'm not volunteering. :) )

 - Sebastian