Anthony Liguori wrote:

Final one of the night. This patch disables relative mouse reporting and disables grab automatically the first time SDL detects that the absolute mouse was enabled. Needs a lot of cleanup but I'm very happy with the user experience on this one.

Perfect with a capital *P*. Disabling the sdl cursor make it look that much
smoother..

My biggest problem now is my motor memory is toast. I run a trackball here and I've just been used to giving it a whirl to let the pointer slam up against the edge of the window.. now it runs off the other side of the host screen :)