Another interesting thing:

on guest side,
when i leave the screen quiet, for example just showing desktop with
no animations at all (so there's no change in what should be drawed)
things improve a lot of, and then i coudl hear a song perfectly.
The screen is 1680x1050. the same thing happens when i low screen
resolution to 800x600

Could be the emulated VGA graphic adapter latency? I suppose that i
haven't 2D acceleration so CPU has to paint the screen everytime a
change is done.