07.09.2023 19:54, John Snow wrote:
..

     > Niklas Cassel (7):
     >    hw/ide/core: set ERR_STAT in unsupported command completion
     >    hw/ide/ahci: write D2H FIS when processing NCQ command
     >    hw/ide/ahci: simplify and document PxCI handling
     >    hw/ide/ahci: PxSACT and PxCI is cleared when PxCMD.ST is cleared
     >    hw/ide/ahci: PxCI should not get cleared when ERR_STAT is set
     >    hw/ide/ahci: fix ahci_write_fis_sdb()
     >    hw/ide/ahci: fix broken SError handling

    Is anything here stable-worthy?

Yes, assuming it doesn't break anything.

Hmm. I was thinking maybe one or two of the above.
Are you suggesting the *whole* lot?

I can't give IDE the testing it deserves anymore, but I trust Niklas. I don't have good test suites for *inside* linux/windows guests so I am admittedly relying on qtests and for people to bark if something regressed.

I'd say to tentatively add them to your list and if we find regressions during
this window, we can exclude them from a stable release.

Yeah, sure, that's okay.

Thank you!

/mjt