Wolfgang Lenerz wrote:
On 8 Apr 2004 at 13:00, Dave P wrote:

I actually didn't have Quanta in mind for this. I put 'someone' in quotes
thinking this could be an individual, or many people. However, if Quanta
thinks such a path is of interest to them, I am sure he would be
interested. Especially if it was a package that included some support to
help him move to England...

OK, I'll go on record to subsidise this at the tume of 100 €.

I would be willing. Amount to be determined (100euro minimum). A business proposition would also be an option...

Joachim Van der Auwera
  • ... Dave P
    • ... Malcolm Cadman
    • ... gwicks
      • ... Dave P
      • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
      • ... Dave P
      • ... Bill Cable
      • ... Dave P
      • ... P Witte
      • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
      • ... Joachim Van der Auwera
      • ... Arnould Nazarian
    • ... Tarquin Mills
      • ... thegilpins
      • ... David Isaacs
      • ... Tony Firshman
      • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... Wolfgang Lenerz
      • ... Malcolm Cadman
      • ... David Isaacs
      • ... "Phoebus R. Dokos (Φοίβος Ρ. Ντόκος)"