Tony Firshman writes:

> I am disappointed at the response to my form.
>
> I have only had two people commenting on the content, and not from the
> right quarters.
>
> It looks like my attempt to inject some positiveness into the issue has
> fallen flat.
>
> I should have gone to bed instead.
>
> Pity.

I did check it out, and it looks great! My problem is not with your form,
but that I dont think the questions have been well enough thought through,
and that was not your department.

Can the form be filled in off-line and then be uploaded on a second
connection?

Since I havent had any response to my reservations, I must assume everyone
thinks the survey will provide the sort of answers we can do something with.
Or perhaps theyre just being typical, bloody-minded ql-ers, and are just not
going to say - but also not going to fill in the form. When the few
unsuspecting sheep who neither agree nor disagree have filled it in, someone
will no doubt grumble and the form will be changed. When, after much
soul-searching, compromise and hard work, the form is finally perfected, no
one will bother to fill it in, because the grumblers never intended to fill
it in in the first place, and the sheep will be confused and discouraged.
Thus
another collective QL undertaking will falter, as they almost invariably do.
Perhaps Duncan can check his Civil Servant Guide to see if this behaviour is
described anywhere? Perhaps under Lemmings?

Per