On 21 Nov 2004 at 4:30, Tony Firshman wrote:
> I think after his comments, I really don't feel like putting myself out
> at all.

Tony (and David!) as I said in an earlier email, don't "punish" this
community in its entirety because of one (or several) disparaging comments
made on/off this list.

C'me on people, this is the real world - some people WILL not like what you
say, WILL make fun of you, WILL ignore you etc... That doesn't mean that most
of them will think the same.

And, David, just because you have no reaction doesn't mean that you haven't
be read and aprreciated.

This, I think, is part of the nature of this list. Let's not take ourselves
too seriously!

Wolfgang