Rich Mellor wrote:

OK - good news - but does this mean that QDOS Classic will not work - I seem to recall that QDOS Classic does not support the pointer environment, though I could be wrong

I am not sure PROforma will run without ptr_gen (I am pretty sure it needs hot_rext).

Hmm - didn't comment on fonts - I guess that the filters will have to try and adapt standard fonts at present to represent those available on dot matrix printers.

Ha, tricky. Besides how do you "know" which fonts are available in a certain installation?

This may be configurable I guess on a per filter basis.

That would ix it of course.

However, I understand that Proforma can be launched on its own (without
all of ProWesS) - which means it should fit on a Trump Card (have some of
those too !!) - Joachim ??

I think you will want the GC's speed.

Never tried it on a Trump card.

Joachim