mmm...........

I have done this since the first time XP said it needed to contact MS, and the ' MS person' said I could only use 3 or 4 installatins I had 6 PCs networked here at the time. Not an option. Its works on all XP versions, although we also use the corporate version, it is useful when upgrading others PCs, new CPU, Cards, etc. If you think it is not legal, I won't divulge the reputable industry communication it comes from.
----- Original Message ----- From: "Phoebus Dokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Sunday, December 12, 2004 3:57 AM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Trump Cards and FORMAT or other OS's

ÎÎÎ Sun, 12 Dec 2004 02:09:17 -0000,Î(Î) Mike MacNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

Not quite. for ALL versions.
To perform the backup, follow these steps:

"Peform Backup" is the magic word... backup means the same version... quite different from new installations. Modifying new installations is illegal... Restoring the same installation... legal :-) I maybe of course taking this out of context... regardless,
for a Beta version that may be possible but not for other versions

Phoebus