Register, Whats that, quicker to copy 1 small file from previous version, stopping need for re registering when changing machines. Perfectly legal.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phoebus Dokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Saturday, December 11, 2004 2:40 PM
Subject: Re: [ql-users] Trump Cards and FORMAT or other OS's

ÎÎÎ Sat, 11 Dec 2004 02:27:19 -0000,Î(Î) Mike MacNamara <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

----- Original Message ----- From: "Phoebus Dokos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Sent: Friday, December 10, 2004 11:35 PM Subject: Re: [ql-users] Trump Cards and FORMAT or other OS's

ÎÎÎ Fri, 10 Dec 2004 10:51:35 -0000,Î(Î) jms1 <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> ÎÎÏÎÏÎ/wrote:

That is not true... I have Windows XP-64bit here courtesy of the Uni...
Windows XP64bit Edition is freely available from MS, with a years free license, either download from MS site, or they send a CD free of charge.
It is still in final Beta stage, but another big step forward. Download site http://www.microsoft.com/windowsxp/64bit/evaluation/upgrade.mspx

cheers

mike

Absolutely is however you have to register :-) I didn't :-) All my M$ programs are "Corporate" editions (ie never have to be activated - Including Windows XP) and require no registration!

And yet they are completely legal (I have the MSDN agreement to prove it too :-)

Phoebus