On Mon, 10 Jan 2005 19:50:04 +0100, Marcel Kilgus wrote:

But I can already hear the whining "but I can't adapt my application
to use the new traps as then it wouldn't be QDOS compatible anymore",
so I probably just don't bother. Not trying to discourage anybody
else, of course, it's just my view of things.

Is it not time to let 'old' applications die? The qdos filing system is in my opinion the one thing that renders the ql useless, I can live with limited screen resolution and 24Mhz, but not the file system.

Can't say that I really use the ql anymore, although I just upgraded
to the colour version of smsq and bought Qword..

Kjartan