At 11:49 20/05/2005 +0100, you wrote:
That would be lovely, a real 3D shaped USB Stick with the microdrives being
the USB plug cover cap.

I can probably get those purpose made, but at a 100 print run, expect to pay
about 2,000 quid each at least!!

It really is not sensible to think along such commercial lines. I can envisage a much more economical solution. I would need to have an example of the stick and as I no longer posses a BlackBox , a pic of the top and dimensions for proportion.