On  Mon, 23 May 2005 at 10:05:42, Darren Branagh wrote:
(ref: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>)

Yes, you're missing something!! :-) We where talking of getting a mounded
case made in the shape of a QL. Could be done, but for 100 or so units,
would cost the earth.

The sticky label idea wouldn't work - they'd wear off in about 5 mins of
throwing them about, and the stick is not square, its tapered and slightly
rounded at the ends - a label would crease and look awful.

We can print directly onto the stick, the same way promotional pens and
keyrings are done, and it looks great. But it's a minimum order of 100.
I reckon that a QL printed on the stick is a lot better than nothing at all. How about a white stick, with a black QL printed on as large as is feasible. The lettering of the keys (and the "Sinclair" and "QL") would simply be the white case plastic showing through.

Tony

--
         QBBS (QL fido BBS 2:252/67) +44(0)1442-828255
          tony@<surname>.co.uk  http://firshman.co.uk