IIRC it is possible to start windoze applications from QPC. Can
somebody remind me how?

Is it possible to feed the win keyboard buffer from QPC in order to
type in passwords?

Can QPC start a number of applications in turn?

Reason: I am fed up to spoil 3 minutes every morning to start my
working environment. 220 days/year x 3 min/day x 25 years / 60
min/hour = 275 hours when I get chance to stop it. And this is
without time to start the PC (it is already switched on, I only need
to log in).

And please, I do not want to study autoexec.bat or equivalent windoze
stuff...

Thank you in advance
Arnould