>> Having just got back and seen the latest QL today, who have I
>> upset,
>> seeing as Roy and Geoff seem to have taken every opportunity
>> possible
>> to have a go at me???
>>

> Actually I thought you got off rather lightly. The "Senior
> Statesman" was
> meant seriously and was a compliment. The other title took me a good
> half
> hour's research in Chesterfield Library.
He he, glad I managed to make you waste half and hour!

I still don't understand the caption about 'hanging two dwarves' -
could one of you enlighten me?

Absolutely no offence taken of course, and I did have advance warning
I'd be the subject of a cartoon! A little ironic I should be on the
receiving end after doing so many of the cartoons myself over the
years :-)

> I was more worried about upsetting others. The first paragraph must
> have
> lost us all our Manchester readers. I thought Roy would object to
> being
> described as an "ANCIENT" rocker. Sarah is not yet back from
> holiday, but
> she will remind me once again that she is a southerner and not a
> northerner.
>
> The one person who did complain, although he assured me that an
> apology was
> not necessary was Tony. He tells me that he always sings innocently,
> but
> this time it was in a chamber orchestra and not the church choir.
If you really want lessons in how to lose QL friends, look in Toady
Vol 1 Issue 5 "What Certain People Get Up At Shows" (which was
actually a typo since it should of course have been "up to at
shows") - I seem to remember you and Roy copped it in that article
too.

How did the Hove show go on the 28th May?