>> I still don't understand the caption about 'hanging two dwarves' -
>> could one of you enlighten me?
>
> Neither do I!
Jochen explained it to me...

Not very clear in the QL Today picture on page 26, but if you look
between my head and the caption in white, you'll see two little dwarf
figures (on the noticeboard just above the keyboard).

I think it might have something to do with a picture I took of Jochen
and Bernd a few years ago at the same venue, where the scout group had
a display of French flags on the noticeboard just behind their stand
and the picture looked like 2 Germans (Jochen and Bernd) selling
French flags hence the caption I put on the picture in those days :-)