Greetings Earthlings,

Right then, as promised, QStripper has been put up on the Web for a severe
testing session. I've done my bit and found a couple of bugs (details later)
but nothing too 'heavy'. It's your turn now !

Until I have access to my Linux system with QT4 (it's running QT3 at the
moment) I've not got a setup running on Linux yet, however, watch this space.

The place to go is here :

http://www.bountiful.demon.co.uk/qstripper.html

Basically, load your quill doc file either by :

... File | Open
... Drag and Drop
... Command line option
... Dropping the quill docs onto the application icon

and it will be opened and displayed in a format nearly reproducing that of
Quill - ie, bold, superscript, subscript and underline. You can then edit the
look and feel until it is how you want it. Finally, you can export the file in
one of these formats :

... text
... HTML
... DocBook XML