[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Morning Francois,

> Thank you for QStripper.
You're (Tony et al, note the apostrophe) welcome - I think it was fun writing
it too !!!

> I noticed  only one weekness: it is not very good with special =
> characters (éçàâä....) ... and most of my Quill docs are in Frenc=
> h and Dutch :(
Yes, the quill doc font and 'ASCII' codes are slightly different from the PC
ones. I've got a TODO item on my list to translate the incoming doc to proper
ASCII and then cater for the accented characters as well. If you have a couple
of test docs you could forward me that would be useful too. (norman at
dunbar-it dot co dot uk please.)

> It would be nice to have a QStripper that would do the same job for =
> Quill docs in PC format.
It will be done - trust me, I'm a Scotsman !

> I'am sure QStripper will be success!
It already is - as a programming exercise and learning tool.

Cheers,
Norman.