Hi Norman,

Many years ago I wrote many Hyperbolic function based on The Advanced
QL User Guide, by Dickens. All seemed to work fine.

The functions in the book only described the obvious functions, I
needed some other fuctions for a mechanical engineeriong problem I did
on the QL in Superbasic, for calculating beam deflections. Thjis
actually worked quite well and I got my HNC in Mechanical Engineering.

Derek