Hi Marcel,

 "it looks like you missed the finer nuances of colour  selection"

I dont doubt for 1 minute that I have missed the finer nuances. I was aware
that some bits were more important than others but did not recognise a
pattern,  thanks for the info.
My excuse is that to make the program I looked at a hex dump of the 2 QPC2
patched versions and the Q60 version and tried to understand the critical
colour  differences.

"Also I don't understand why line 1500 is restricted to QPC only." -
Serendipity

Wrote the program on a Q60 & did not need that line to get usable  colours on
screen but to get any sense on the QPC2 screen it was needed, hence  only
allowed for Q60. I assumed it was due to order of colours in respective  words
on
Q60 & QPC2. Obviously it can be allowed for the Q60 if it  will improve
things.

The six colour menus are not the same from QPC2 to Q60.  There are so many
good combinations I put what looked nice there rather than  equivalents.

"Nice work."

Thank you very much indeed.

Duncan