Hello everybody,

A couple of days ago my friend (80 years old) Adelchi Moscardini came to my
place asking for help concerning a simple sorting procedure. He has a file
containing the name of around 5000 people which he has to sort in ascendent
order. However he discovered that:

"de angelis"

came after

"degola"

Which is not correct. So I made some tests and I discovered that the problem
seems due to a Minerva bug. In fact if you try

PRINT "de angelis">"degola"

You get 0 on SMSQ/E (correct) and 1 on Minerva (1.97).

My question is whether there is a smart way to overcome this problem without
having to convert the program for SMSQ/E.

Thank you

Davide